The “Basic Quran Reading Course for Kids” is specially designed for kids who are either beginners or have some basic knowledge of Quran reading. Kids from the age of 5 to 18 years can be enrolled in this course. The course will enable your kid to read the Holy Quran with perfect pronunciation without mistakes.
- To be able to read the Holy Quran in Arabic accent without mistakes
- To make the Quran recitation perfect according to Tajweed rules
- To memorize the last twenty Surahs of the Holy Quran
- To learn basic Islamic teachings (Cleanliness, Prayers, Fasting, Daily Duas)
The “Basic Quran Reading Course for Kids” includes the following:
- Noorani Qaida (Learning Sounds & Spellings)
The course starts from the Noorani Qaida (Elementary Book). It is a small booklet specially designed for beginners with an amazingly high success rate. This small booklet begins with the Arabic Alphabets and includes all the basic rules which are necessary for the recitation of the Holy Quran. The whole curriculum of Noorani Qaida has been formulated as per Tajweed rules.
- Quran Reading
After ensuring that the student has learned the perfect pronunciation of the letters and words upon completion of Noorani Qaida, the tutors encourage them to move to the next level and start Quran reading. The second step continues till the students are able to read the whole Holy Quran without any mistakes.
- Basic Islamic Teachings
This is the complementary part of the “Basic Quran Reading Course for kids”. It is called “Basic Islamic Teachings”. In this part, your kids will learn about cleanliness, how to say prayers, what is fasting, daily Duas, Kalimas, etc.
Breakdown of the lessons
Students can have 2, 3, 4, or 5 lessons per week. Each lesson is 30 minutes long and can be further broken down into 3 parts:
- The first twenty minutes of the lesson are dedicated to the learning of Quran reading
- The next five minutes are dedicated to memorization of small Surahs of Holy Qiran
- The last five minutes of the lesson are dedicated to basic Islamic Teachings
How to Join?
- Enrolment: Simply fill up the Enrolment Form to join our online Quran classes. You can also provide your contact information through live chat in the “live chatbox” available on the right bottom corner of the page and our representative will guide you regarding our online Quran classes.
- Trial Lesson: You can attend up to 3 days of free trial lessons with our live Quran teachers to have a better understanding of our one-on-one teaching method.
- Lessons per week: You can take 2 to 5 lessons per week as per your suitability.
- Lesson Duration: Every lesson is 30 minutes long.
- Lesson Medium: The lessons are taken through Skype or Zoom whichever is suitable for you.
- Language: Lessons can be arranged in English, Arabic, Urdu, and Hindi.
- Quran Teachers: We have male and female Quran tutors who are highly qualified and experienced.
- Fee Plans: Please visit Fee Plans to see our extremely reasonable standard fee plans or contact us through the “live chatbox” to discuss our customized and discounted fee plans.
- Fee Payment Modes: There are several payment modes available to transfer the fee. you can pay through PayPal, Master Card, Zelle, CashApp, Bank account transfer, Western Union, etc.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Depends on Students Learning Speed
- Language English
- Students 268
- Assessments Yes